Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BYU Graduation April 2010

BYU,graduation,commencment

BYU,graduation,commencment

BYU,graduation,commencment

College graduation... somewhat bitter sweet these days.  With few employment opportunities most people I know are advising students to prolong their college career.  I'm graduating in August and I'm starting to think they might be right.  However, one gets to the point where they are just burned out.  So, in the words of Def Leppard, "Lets get the ruck out of here!"

4 comments:

  1. Only at BYU do you have a grad carrying her child...way to go! And what, you are graduating in August??? Where have I been? I thought you had another year or so..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drewy, these are AMAZING. Go be a photographer already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. I think I like the last one best, looks like some national geographic shot to me. I'll be psyched to see you in a cap and gown--whose gonna photograph that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yeah,
    remember to pick something for the VWS and get it to Hugh by May 10.

    ReplyDelete